Unrivaled Space at Sea
Published March 31, 2021 by Ken Beall
Let the tensions of the last year ease on an Unrivaled Space at Sea.
Regent Seven Seas – where cruising is an experience, not just a vacation.
I am often asked: “Why do you and your wife personally cruise all the time on luxury brand cruise lines – isn’t it expensive?” That is a common misconception, at least until you cruise on a luxury line such as Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Selecting the right cruise for you creates much more than a simple trip, but rather an unforgettable experience. The pristine attention to detail is the overarching reason that we keep coming back to Regent. A few memorable moments of ours include:
- Arriving on the ship and meeting our waiter who served us eighteen months ago and still remembered our names.
- Our butler noticed we were enjoying ourselves in conversations with guests and adjusted the time of our dinner reservation. As he pours us another specialty cocktail, he subtly lets us know we are in no rush…
- Heading out to our excursion off the boat we noticed the long line of passengers from a neighboring ship waiting for their transportation, yet we immediately board our vehicle.
- Dining where we want, when we want, and without extra charge or worry.
- Exclusive excursion offerings to intimate, off-the-beaten-path destinations.
- The incredible dining menu and mixing and matching selections, sometimes with multiple entrees.
- Enjoying a fantastic wine, and the sommelier finding you the same wine days later.
- Fascinating conversations with a fellow traveler.
- Sitting down in the evening lounge and the bartender delivers our favorite drink without any request.
And it is many, many more moments and memories, all of which we have personally experienced and are available for you.
All these distinctive options, including air (business class on international travel), complimentary laundry, excursions, WiFi and gratuities are without extra cost on Regent, where cruising is about the journey not the check. Leave your credit card in your wallet and your signing pen in your pocket to simply enjoy the Regent adventure.
Call Ken Beall, Executive Travel Concierge at Classic Travel (517-349-6200) to help make your dream a reality.
Want to learn more? Contact us!